The Ambassador magazine 1952 No. 6 Vintage Fashion Illustration
The Ambassador was originally named - International Textiles and was founded and published by advertising manager Ludwig Katz in The Netherlands. Later, it changed its name to The Ambassador after two separate issues were produced under the same name of simultaneously in The Netherlands and Britain during the Second World War. In 1946, the British version changed its name and the original International Textiles continued in The Netherlands.
Also see International Textiles HERE